Wednesday, August 22, 2012

I'm in college...

It is fair enough to say that I have been MIA.  I even forgot I had this blog...guilty. I literally just got out of French class and thought to myself, I need to blog...so here we go! I have finally gone to college...TCU to be exact. (Texas Christian University) It is the best EVER.  First I'm going to give you a little tour of my room.  My roommate is much more organized than I am as you can see!













Now one of the most exciting things... RUSH! I went through rush last week, and of course, I hated it.  There were two sororities that I wanted and one of them I wanted much more than the other.  The girls in the sororities all knew my brother, which is I think the reason I got a bid in the first place from anyone.  Not that I'm complaining, because I absolutley LOVE ΚΚΓ, but the girls that I wanted to be with from the beginning totally played me.  I guess I really wanted to be like them my whole life...and obviously I wasnt like them because they cut me after pref round. The whole time I was there they said they wanted me, and then I didn't get a bid. I was so upset after, which is stupid because I love ΚΚΓ. It was the absolute best choice.  Now seeing all the girls in the other sorority, I see that I would not fit in with them at all.  GO ΚΚΓ!!!!!!
Here are some pictures of all the ΚΚΓ merchandise I have acquired in only a matter of days. I'm obsessed...








How has rush been for y'all?

GO  ΚΚΓ !!

No comments:

Post a Comment