Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Movie Review: The Hunger Games

Last night, to deal with stress, my best friend and I went to go see The Hunger Games! I read the book about a week ago, and I was HOOKED on it! I can honestly say I only put it down once so that I could go work out, and when I returned, I was right back at it. If you are the type of person, like me, who gets annoyed when the movie isn't exactly like the book, then you should go see this movie.  There were a few little parts that weren't exactly the same, but the rest of the movie was spot on.  
The acting in this movie was phenomenal. 
Jennifer Lawrence played Katniss extremely well. 


Josh Hutcherson was also amazing, not to mention that he is an extreme HUNK!


Overall, The Hunger Games was a great movie, and I can't wait until Catching Fire!

No comments:

Post a Comment