Wednesday, April 11, 2012

My New Favorite Place for Monograms!

If you love monogramming, I suggest you head on over to www.lipstickshades.com!! It is absolutely amazing! I had been wanting an otter box phone case for my iPhone, but I wanted my monogram on my phone case. I finally found this website and I was so excited! It only took a week to get it!


I also went on and ordered a new laptop sleeve. It came in less than a week, and it's so cute!


Sorry that the photos aren't the clearest! I hope you guys check out this website! They also have other cute stuff!

xoxo




2 comments:

  1. As soon as I leave this comment I am going straight to that site to order a phone case. LoVe It!!! We are all about horses and my daughter rides, shows, etc. and my son is all about tennis and baseball.
    Your blog is precious, I'd love for my daughter to blog about her horses and activities (maybe when she is older, 13 yrs now). I'm now a member of The Texas Prep, I'll be passing your adorable blog on and will be reading.

    Success and smiles,
    Tikaa
    Greenacresbrenham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete