Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Realization

Lately, I have been extremely fed up with my peers.  I honestly feel like I am past my age.  I am so tired of all the boys.  They are all jerks and they are so immature.  I feel like eighteen year olds should be able to look past all of the stupid things in life and focus on the more important ones.  For example, boys who go to my prep school only like the extremely pretty, skinny, and "perfect seeming" girls.  That's a joke.  They will probably end up gaining a million pounds in college and then those guys will turn to girls like me, hopefully. One of my favorite sayings is, "Boys only reach for the apples (girls) at the bottom of the tree because they're easiest to get, but these apples are the rotten ones that birds have fed on. The reason they don't go for the apples (girls) at the top of the tree is because they are too hard to get." I know that isn't the exact saying, but it's what came from my memory, haha. This post is just me ranting I guess, but I can't wait until college where hopefully I will find a mature, cute, and fun boy that I can spend the rest of my life with! Yay for cheesy posts!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment